“Yes is the destination – no is how you get there.” What are you...
Are you looking for simple ways to save time and frustration
when dealing with email?
Monday 26th May
9am – 12pm
Stirling Business Centre, 45 Delawney Street, Balcatta.
Just because you use Outlook every day (all day!) it doesn’t mean you’re getting as much out of program as you could. Outlook has some great functions that many people just don’t know exist!
This workshop will show you how to make Outlook work better, faster, and more efficiently for you.
This workshop is DIFFERENT to other Outlook courses because:
- Time management techniques and principles by a Time Management Expert will be entwined into the information so ONLY functions that you can use every day will be shown and the reasons why you should use them explained. This is the missing link in most Outlook courses that profess to save you time.
- This event is risk free… In the unlikely event you are not 100% satisfied we will give you your money back!
You will learn to how to:
- Manage incoming emails so that it doesn’t take you all day
- Reduce email-tag
- File for immediate retrieval
- Etiquette basics
- Create Quick Steps
- Make your own keyboard shortcuts in Outlook
And many other tips and tricks that can save you a lot of time.
Everything you learn will be illustrated in a comprehensive handbook.
Morning Tea provided.
Please bring laptop or laptop to share.
Click here to register for this risk free event: